Ski area (from 22nd of December to 27th of April 2019)
Access to the ski area
Champagny en Vanoise, authentic Savoie village is also one of 10 resorts in the area of La Plagne.
From the apartment les Sureaux, the village center is 350m far.
The lift of the Centre allows access to the gondola. Easy access: less than 10 minutes by cable car, and you arrive in a rare immensity space of all freedoms: Welcome to Paradiski (la Plagne - Les Arcs)
Return to the village by one of the red runs: Mont de la Guerre (artificial snow). For the less experienced skiers return to the village with the gondola.
See the slopes opening forecast (from 22/12) of la Plagne ski area
If you are a very good skier, avid space... the Paradiski is for you:
second largest ski area in the world with:
- 435km of slopes: la Plagne + les Arcs: the connection between the two massifs is possible by the world's largest cable car: the Vanoise Express.
- 121 lifts
- 256 slopes with: 37 79 128 12
- 2 equipped glaciers and three peaks over 3 000m above sea level.
Enjoy skiing at all hours with slopes with varying orientations, magnificent panoramas. Snowfields to the forest slopes, ideal spaces for games.
The ski area with 10 resorts (including Champagny en Vanoise).
- 225km of slopes
- 106 lifts
- 132 slopes with: 18 33 69 10
Village - Champagny en Vanoise
On the south side of la Plagne area, enjoy the sunshine on the slopes of Champagny en Vanoise.
- about 30 km of slopes
- 9 lifts
- 17 slopes with: 1 6 9 1
CoolSki is an evolutionary approach to a new learning to ski safely and in 3 steps:
- A protected area: gradually go and depending on your condition
- A suggested itinerary: your "first slide" inside the protected area. Specific signage is in place to guide you..
- The CoolSki space as a whole. You ski on a beautiful easy slopes, wide and well marked: Insurance begin gently.
Do you want to try?
La Plagne radio station: from December 16 R'la Plagne gives you all the slopes information: openings, forecasts...