Getaway in the mountain...
From the alpine grassland to the glacial cirques immerse you in this sumptuous setting!
Routes on trails marked or thematic to do alone, with your family, with some friends or framed by a professional.
One of our favorite walk :"La Glière" footpath (about 1h30 single way): very easy. Start from le Laisonnay (Champagny le Haut). Interests: mamots, beautiful overview about the the glacier and the drained lake "la Glières". At the refuge la Glières: fresh drinks and pancakes !
& high peaks
With a guide, browse the beautiful summits of theVanoise: Grande Casse, Grand Bec, Cola...Race rock orice for all levels.
- Bureau des guides de Champagny en Vanoise
Other activities sport at Champagny en Vanoise
- Via ferrata: Plan du Bouc (medium to easy) & les Grosses Pierres (extremly difficult).
- Climbing: le Torchet, la Ravière, Grande Roche
- Mountain bike: itiniraries at Champagny le Haut, la Glières(in the Vanoise national Park) and at the top of the cablecar (possibility to moutain bike hire in the Champagny sport shops)
- The rope park: has 14 courses with different degrees of difficulty and one small rope park for children: 7 courses.
- Sensation trail: climbing in the net along the 22m of the "Ice Tower", then 2 zip-lines.
- Ponies and horses hire.
- Tenni : hire or lessons..
- Cani-rando & cani-kart: walk with dog sledge.
- Hydrospeed, rafting, canyoning, hot-dog & canoeing: possibility to boo at the Champagny sport shops.
- Paragliding: tandem flight with qualified instructors.
- Fishing (complusory licence).
Leisure, culture & animations
Leisure during your holiday at Champagny en Vanoise:
- Outdoor heated swimming-pool..
- Sauna, jacuzzi & relaxation.
- Cinema, library.
- Guided tour of the village
- Free visit or guided tour of the baroque church St Sigismond
- Visit from the Espace Glacialis (museum about the glaciers)
- Exhibition mountain painting.
- Village fete at Champagny le Haut & Champagny le Bas.
- Jazz festival: 5 concerts each Thursday at 9p.m during the summer.
- Films / slideshows
- Films projection by Anne & Erik Lapied.
- Tthe "Grand Bec" alpine trail and his walk.